The Tourism and Hospitality industry has endless career opportunities, and finding the right role when you graduate is important.
Our free graduate placement service is available to all students and is also accessible for up to 12 months after graduation. It provides practical support in securing graduate employment.
You will have access to over 6,000 employment opportunities*, as well as a personalised career consultancy service to help you:
- Identify your skills and strengths, and areas you want to work on
- Research organisations and career paths
- Identify suitable job opportunities, aligned with your career plan
- Prepare your resume and cover letter
- Practise your interview skills and make a positive ‘first impression’
- Create your online profile so that you are visible to employers
Our Career Consultants will work with you, to ensure that you are confident in applying for, and successfully securing the right graduate role.
As an added bonus, ongoing support will be provided for the first 6 months once you’ve secured and commenced your graduate role.
*Based on 2017 vacancies advertised through The Hotel School online career portal.