ONLINE FLEXIBLE COURSES
ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE
From November 2020, Self-Paced Learning will be available for students commencing a Diploma of Hotel Management, Graduate Certificate or the two year Masters of Business in Global Hotel Leadership. Self-Paced Learning is helpful for students who cannot attend regular class times due to a busy schedule, managing work and other commitments.
Benefits of Self Paced Learning include:
- Weekly online drop in sessions
- Tutors available online with response rates within 48 hours, to ensure you are able to keep up to date with your studies
- High engagement through our Guest Speaker Series
- Access to academic support
- Professional Learning Centre (PLC) online workshops
- Online Student Counselling Service
- Student Association’s ‘virtual get-togethers’
- Ongoing updates through social media
- Virtual networking with senior hospitality managers
- Exposure to The Hotel School Alumni
USE YOUR DOWNTIME TO UPSKILL ONLINE WITH OUR FLEXIBLE STUDY OPTIONS
Be what employers are looking for when the tourism and hotel management industry goes back to being one of the fastest growing in the world. Get qualified, upskill or fast track your career with our new online courses: Diploma of Hotel Management, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters of Business in Global Hotel Leadership.
Online flexible study is popular with our domestic and international students. Enjoy balancing work and family commitments, saving money on travel and expenses, and having 24/7 access to study tools and materials.
Whether your professional interests lie in Hospitality Management, Hotel, Event and Tourism Management, Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Project Management or Business, studying online through The Hotel School will take you where you want to go.